Here are 5 steps in building your Digital Marketing Strategy
1. Set a Clear Goal:
Starting with a clear strategic goal greatly increases your chances of success when you’re looking for ways to help your small business grow. You might want more customers, more recognition or maybe you’re looking to get ahead of the competition. Once you’ve established your strategic goal, you’ll then know where to focus your digital marketing efforts.
2. Create Your Marketing Funnel:
A marketing funnel is when you map out a customer’s journey from when a customer is a complete stranger to when they become a lead, and then put certain strategies in place that will encourage them to move through this funnel from Awareness -to- Research -to- Consideration -to- Decision. Strategies such as calls to action, opt-ins and special offers are just some of the effective pieces of your marketing funnel to help you turn leads into repeat buyers.
3. Develop a Call-to-Action:
A call-to-action (CTA) is an image or text that prompts visitors to take action, such as subscribe to a newsletter, view a webinar or request a product demo. CTAs should direct people to landing pages, where you can collect visitors’ contact information in exchange for a valuable marketing offer. In that sense, an effective CTA results in more leads and conversions for your website. A good CTA should be attention grabbing and help lead a potential customer further into your marketing funnel.
4. Create an Effective Lead Magnet:
A lead magnet (whether used alone or along with a CTA) is used either within your marketing funnel or as a way to drive potential customers into your funnel. Supply them with something relevant to your product or service that they want. Use your offers as a way to gather more information about a potential buyer while driving them further into your funnel at the same time.
5. Drive Traffic:
There a variety of ways you can drive traffic to your website and into your marketing funnel. Here are a few of the ones I recommend:
- Quality Content: Use content such as blog posts, press releases and articles on authority websites.
- Keyword Strategy: Inserting related keywords into content will help your content and website show up in more search results, this leads to higher volumes of web traffic.
- Website Optimization: Ensuring that your website is optimized and functioning at it’s best is essential.
- Social Media: Use engaging social media posts to attract more traffic to your site. Using pictures, video, and other relevant media will help your posts get more engagement.
My Other Creative Services
I’m a creative designer for WordPress website design & development websites, email campaigns, graphic design, and advertising. I love building corporate brands and helping my clients grow their business.
WordPress Web Designer
View My Profile
Social Media Links
My Contact Info
Rod Rice Design LLC
13045 Pagada Parkway
Saint Louis, MO 63127
Serving the entire St. Louis Metro Area